Monday 11 May 2015

How it all started

I have always adored make-up and all things related. It started at a very young age, I'd rake through my grans and my aunties makeup drawers and I just knew. I have been collecting make-up for about 2 years now and my collection is slowly blossoming! I store it in the Alex 5 drawer/malm system from ikea. The drawers were very inexpensive and the desk(and two legs) cost pennies. Everything you see on top of my desk and inside my drawers are from ikea. Thanks for reading guys!



Love Rebecca Sophia 



5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog it's really nice :-) check out my magazine blog http://bauchlefashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thanks I've followed your blog 😊

      Delete
  3. Hi Rebecca. Nice blog. I like your makeup storage drawers. Check out my blog .
    shumailsbeautyandstyle. blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete